“Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers” – Harry S. Truman
It is no secret that when it comes to developing your leadership skills we must learn from others first. Reading is the beautiful art of capturing knowledge for future readers to transfer into their real world experiences. Here are 5 reasons why we think all leaders are readers:
- Reading helps leaders develop focus.
- Reading stimulates new and thoughtful ideas.
- Reading gives leaders an advantage in their career and business.
- Reading encourages leaders for effective decision making.
- Reading equips leaders to face challenges.
No matter what stage you are in your leadership journey, reading puts you on the fast track to personal and professional development.
What are some other reasons why leaders are readers? Feel free to share with us your thoughts!